Innovation in today’s mental health services
In this webinar, Dr Sam Shah, FDSRCS, Chief Clinical Digital Advisor, ORCHA, will be joined by:
- Dr Georgia Papadopoulou, CCIO and Helena Painting, Healthtech Team, Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, Children and Young People.
- Tracy Parr, Director of Transformation Children & Young People and Richard Graham, Clinical Director, Good Thinking, Healthy London Partnership
- Dr Tom Micklewright, MBBS, MRCGP.
Register for free here.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
- The findings from our latest report: Digital in Today’s Mental Health Services.
- Innovation taking place at:
1. Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, supporting young people.
2. Good Thinking, providing digital mental wellbeing for London.
- Which high scoring apps can help people with mental health conditions.
There will also be time for a Q&A session with the speakers.
This webinar will be recorded. All registrants will receive a copy of the slides and the recording following the webinar, along with key resources.
Read our latest report, Digital and Mental Health Recovery Action Plans, here.
HIMSS 22, Orlando: ORCHA discusses how to deliver safe digital health
ORCHA is delighted to have been part of HIMSS 22, which took place in Orlando from 14-18 March 2022. The event brought members of the healthcare ecosystem together from all over the world to consider how people, technology and best practices can advance healthcare
Founded by NHS clinicians, ORCHA is the world’s leading digital health evaluation and distribution organisation. We provide services to national health bodies across three continents, including the NHS in 50% of UK regions, delivering national accreditation frameworks, bespoke Digital Health Libraries, and professional recommendation tools, specific to the needs of our clients. ORCHA’s unique Review Engine assesses digital health solutions against more than 350 measures across Clinical/Professional Assurance, Data & Privacy, and Usability & Accessibility, plus additional criteria depending on needs.
Oops! We could not locate your form.