Join ORCHA at HETT Reset 2021
We want to invite you to kick-start the new year with complimentary CPD-certified elearning at HETT Reset, (08-12 February 2021), a digital health and healthtech event designed for healthcare professionals, by healthcare professionals.
With healthcare organisations seeking to lock in the gains and progress made by the sudden and unprecedented transformation in the use of digital health services in response to COVID-19, we will cover topics critical to the successful adoption and integration of technology in all healthcare settings.
We are proud to be supporting HETT Reset and have some exciting sessions planned over the 5-day event, including a full day focused on Digitally Empowered Patients, chaired by our CEO, Liz Ashall-Payne.
Below is what you can expect to hear at HETT Reset:
- Usability Standards Industry Collaboration with Nicola Haywood Alexander, Strategic Healthcare Advisor, Co-Founder Tech4CV19, Liz Ashall-Payne, Chief Executive Officer, ORCHA, Irina Bolychevsky, Director of Standards & Interoperability, NHSX, and Andy Kinnear, Former CIO, NHS.
- Health Economics: Navigating Procurement and Funding Challenges of your Health tech and innovation landscape with Hassan Chaudhry, Digital Health Lead at Healthcare UK, Department for International Trade, Mark Hutchinson, Chief Digital and Information Officer, Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS FT, Simon Leigh, Health Economics and Head of Research, ORCHA, Rizwan Malik, Consultant Radiologist, Royal Bolton NHS FT, and Ian Charvill, Commercial Lead, Crown Commercial Service.
- Tackling the Final Frontiers in Digital Exclusion with Liz Ashall-Payne, Chief Executive Officer, ORCHA, Roz Davies, Managing Director, mHabitat, Emma Stone, Director of Design, Research and Comms, Good Things Foundation, Alexis Farrow, Head of Strategy and Transformation, Connected Nottinghamshire, and Sue Lacey Bryant, National Lead for NHS Knowledge and Library Services, HEE.
- Managing Long Term Health Conditions Remotely wish Liz Ashall-Payne, Chief Executive Officer, ORCHA, Partha Kar, National Specialty Advisor – Diabetes, NHS England and NHS Improvement, Stuart Flint, President, Scaled Insights, Sophie Randall, Director for strategy, policy and partnerships, Patient Information Forum, and Melanie Martin, Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner & Topol Fellow, Guys & St Thomas’s NHS Foundation Trust.
We’re also running a dedicated apps and wearables session at 16:00 on Friday 12th February which will cover:
- How can different parts of the system interact to maximise the impact of digital health?
- What are the barriers to embedding digital health into services and creating a lasting impact?
- How have digital health tools gained traction in the NHS and beyond?
- What frameworks are in place to support the sustainable procurement of digital health tools?
Your complimentary online pass will give you access to over 30 hours of conference-level content with over 150 speakers, a virtual exhibition with a line-up of innovative suppliers and endless networking opportunities.
Here are some useful links:
- Agenda: https://hubs.ly/H0CHR450
- Speakers: https://hubs.ly/H0CHQX30
- Exhibitor List: https://hubs.ly/H0CHQXp0
- Networking: https://hubs.la/H0CHRjk0
- Virtual Experience: https://hubs.ly/H0CHR4m0
- Register Free: https://hubs.la/H0CHR5t0
We look forward to seeing you there!
Founded by NHS clinicians, ORCHA is the world’s leading digital health evaluation and distribution organisation. We provide services to national health bodies across three continents, including the NHS in 50% of UK regions, delivering national accreditation frameworks, bespoke Digital Health Libraries, and professional recommendation tools, specific to the needs of our clients. ORCHA’s unique Review Engine assesses digital health solutions against more than 300 measures across Clinical/Professional Assurance, Data & Privacy, and Usability & Accessibility, plus additional criteria depending on needs.
See how ORCHA works
Discover how our services, including Reviews, Digital Health Libraries, and market intelligence reports, can work for your specific needs.
Your Health and Care App Library
Search ORCHA’s App Library, featuring thousands of independent app reviews across a broad spectrum of health conditions. Every app is evaluated against more than 300 measures across Clinical/Professional Assurance, Data & Privacy, and Usability & Accessibility, making it easy for you to find the best apps for your needs.